Chris is out the door this morning and on his way to the first of his National Board Exams for Optometry. This is a 14 hour test, taken over two days, testing him on EVERY THING he has learned over the past 7 years that he has been in school. Chris and his school mates have been cramming for this test for the past three months, while still having to take a full course load.
I am so proud of Chris and his work ethic. He has really been diligent in studying and staying focused. Not an easy task with two very cute, energetic, audience seeking children around. I have tried to keep the kids out of the house and busy so Chris could study. Let me just say, Chris you are NEVER allowed to die and leave me alone. I am not meant to be a single parent!!! I am too much of a stress case. I have an all new respect for single parents.
Good luck Chris on your exams! I have every bit of confidence that you will do great! You are so smart! We love you!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
National Board Exams for Optometry
Posted by Rebecca McQuivey at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I completely understand the single parent thing. Aren't we lucky to have great husbands in our lives?! Good luck Chris over the next few days, and I give you guys permission to go out on a date after the testing is all over with!!
Good luck! We'll be thinking about you. Hope your all feeling better around there as well.
Post a Comment