Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dash's SUPER 4th Birthday!

Dash's birthday was on the 14th... Valentines Day. He wanted a Superhero party so we sent out top secret birthday invitations and invited all of his friends over for super hero training. They all came dressed as their favorite super hero.They made radio active spiders, colored pictures of their favorite super hero, and made Spiderman masks. Then they learned how to work as a team as they built their spider web and then bounced a "spider" (balloon) on the web.


They played Spiderman Says to test their super listening skills, and hit a pinata to test their spider senses. They ate healthy snacks like apples, grapes, pretzels, string cheese... to help them grow big and strong.
While they were hitting the pinata a villain stole the cake and they were able to help find it. Then came cake #3 for the week.


Dash's 4th Birthday Stats:

Height: 3ft 4.5 inches
Weight: 33 pounds

FAVORITES:

Food: pizza
Drink: chocolate milk
Color: blue
Movie: Wallie
Superhero: Spiderman
Toy: Spiderman action figures
Sport: basketball
Song: Spiderman thyme song and future has arrived from Meet the Robinson's
Friend: Miley, Mom, and Dad (this was his exact answer. What a sweet [socially deprived] little boy)


Happy Birthday Dash! I am so lucky that you are my boy! I am amazed at what a sweet, sensitive, friendly, outgoing little boy you are becoming. I love you with all my heart! You are the best Valentines gift ever!



2 comments:

Tami said...

Hey, we have the same blog backgrounds! What good taste you have.
Mmmm, I am all over cake #2, and Dash looks pretty thrilled with #3! I can't believe you fed the kids healthy snakes, though. As opposed to unhealthy snakes, like maybe poisonous ones? lol, sorry for my copy editing self. I've been waiting for some blog updates from you and these were so fun!

Ann said...

Wow Becca. You are the Super MOM! That is an awesome party! I need to learn some tips. YOu are dang cute. When it gets warmer I want to try and meet up with you! I know we've been saying that for a while so I actually want to do it! haha. Love ya!