Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!

Next was Chris's birthday on the 12th. He turned 28! Kara watched the kids so we could go out to dinner (Thanks so much Kara). Then we came home and ate cake number 2 for the week and Kara's homemade ice cream.

I am so sorry it has taken so long to put this on the blog. I know your birthday was a few weeks ago Chris, but I just want to let you know how much I love you! Although, I miss you terribly as you are at school 12 hours a day, work every Saturday, and immerse yourself into studying for Boards, finals, and practicals, I know it will soon be over. I really appreciate how hard you are working to insure that we have a great future together. We love you so much!!! We look forward to seeing you more after boards are over in March. Maybe next year you will have more time to celebrate your birthday properly. LOVE YOU!

0 comments: