Tuesday, March 24, 2009

30 second catch up!

I do not find much time these days to keep my blog up to date with our lives. Life just seems to be flying by. Chris successfully completed BOARDS and is now on spring break. He is working almost everyday he has off at an optometry office in Dublin, but we still are getting to see him a LOT more the usual and it is so nice.

We are selling our condo! It is on the market. I haven't sold it yet, but I have a few good prospects. We are hoping to find an investor who will buy it and let us rent it from them until we graduate. That way Chris doesn't have to leave us behind to sell the condo, after he graduates and goes off to work next year.

Miley turned 18 months in February and is now in nursery. She LOVES it!!! I could not be more excited! I also was released from Young Women's and now get to go to Relief Society. I loved the young women, but it is really nice to get to know some of the other women my age.

Dash is taking swimming lessons. He is doing really good and looks forward to going all week! He is the Cutest little kid in the pool. He looks just like a green bug in the water.

3 comments:

Buckeye Bergs said...

Are you guys coming to Colorado? Good luck selling your condo!
Who replaced you in YW, sure miss it!

Tiffany said...

So cute in the water! We start swim lessons in a couple of months!

Katie Busken said...

We definitely miss you in YW. I need to get Riley into something. Dash looks too cute in the swimming pool! I'm glad boards went well.