Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pillsbury Bake-Off 2009

Wondering what I have been up too?





These are 3 of the 4 original recipes I just entered into the 2009 Pillsbury Bake-Off. The grand prize is one million dollars! I have been baking for weeks trying to find a winning combination of ingredients. I had such a great time trying to create something original. What a great contest! How awesome would it be to at least make it to the finals! Heck, how awesome would it be to win! I am in it to win it!!! If you can read the tiny letters up there, feel free to make it and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

McQuivey Family said...

You need to come and visit..and bake for us. You should also enter top chef!

Keri and Derek said...

Sweet. Good luck with that!

kristi said...

OH MY GOODNESS! YOU ROCK!!! those look like winners to me. Best of luck!

Krystal said...

Someday I'd like to be a domestic goddess like you. For now we just eat things that come from the freezer or a can. Miss you!

Harada's said...

Good luck, I hope you win!
I am not a good baker but feel free to have me sample any of the above after YOU make them =)