Miley turned 18 months on February 21st. I started this post back in February and had to stop for some reason or another. This is what happens when a stop in the middle of a task...it takes me 2 months to start again.
Miley is getting so big! She has such a big personality in that little body, and she will not be overshadowed by Dash. She is such a tease. We hear her in bed all the time harassing Dash. She taunts him by saying "You a baby!" Which anyone who know Dash knows that is the ultimate insult. Today we were driving around looking at houses. Chris and I were talking about rock climbing and from the back seat we heard a little sweet voice say in a taunting tone "baseballs better". Chris said "no rock climbing is better", and she giggled and said again in here menacing tone, "Nooooo...baseballs better!" She is just so smart for being just 20 months. She talks none stop and never stops moving. She absolutely loves going to nursery (partly because she has a crush on Jake, our friend and neighbor next door who serves in the nursery). I can't wait for the family to get to know her when we go out to Utah next month. I am a little apprehensive about how the plane and I are going to handle all her energy and talking. Pray we all make it in one piece. These pictures are all taken back in February. I just want to remember how she looks at a year and a half.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
18 months old...like 2 and a half months ago!!!
Posted by Rebecca McQuivey at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I just love her. She is so cute! I wish I knew her. I hope someday we can get closer.
Sure love and miss you guys!
She is so cute. Love the pictures.
Soo cute!!! I actually thought she was older than Lauren. hmmm. don't know why. I love the second picture!! and shes already potty training?? I gotta get Lauren on that! Hey, we wanna go to the zoo sometime next week. wanna meet us there? (if we can fit it in)
She looks soooo much like you Becca! Especially that last shot. That's what you do on the potty, isn't it? Kids always copy what they see :) She's a cutie and we can't wait to see her! Maybe she can teach Davin a thing or two.
Post a Comment