First thing on the list of things to do. . . Go Crazy ! Miley had a great time posing for the camera and as always had her fair share of going crazy.
Next on the list. . . Jump in the "bouncy house." Friends in the ward let us barrow this and the kids had a blast in it. I tried to get the kids to do a full on cage match but Miley asked for brass knuckles and Becca called the match before it had started :( Maybe next time we can try sumo siuts.
Last thing to do. . . order some climbing holds and build a climbing wall in the basement. It's not very tall but it will be great to gain a little extra strength. Becca thinks it was a crazy idea; which it most likely is, but who cares it's cool. I built it so that I can take it down in about 20 minutes just in case the next home owners are not as keen on the idea as I am. The best part, it was cheep. I sold a backpack on ebay to finance the venture and it worked out great! So, if anyone is feeling generous send some climbing holds my way---I need a few more!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Weekend of Fun
Posted by Rebecca McQuivey at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment