Thursday, December 24, 2009

WWSD...What would Santa Do?

I admit that I am taking full advantage of Santa this year. But really how long am I going to be able to play the Santa card? The time to play it is NOW. Dash is SO excited for Christmas that he will do ANYTHING to be on the "nice list". (I must side note that Dash has been VERY good this year! He has really chilled out and matured a lot in the last 6 months. He is really a GREAT respectful, loving little boy. On with the story) He is helping me with chores without being asked and sharing all his toys with his sister...well most of the time. But even the best of boys forget to make the best decisions sometimes. So I have coined the phrase in times of need "What would Santa do?" and Dash always stops and thinks about it then says "I don't know...he would probably listen to his mommy, be happy and give me lots of presents". The question is always successful in getting the kids to stop and think. Don't you think it would be funny to have little rubber bracelets made, just like the W.W.J.D. bracelets, that said W.W.S.D. Although you would have to specify that it stood for "What would Santa do?" and not "What would Satan do?" because that could be a problem. : )

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and remember to ask yourself "What would Santa do?"

2 comments:

Keri and Derek said...

I love it. ( : I do hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!! We miss you even more at this time of year.

TheSchmierneys said...

I'm gonna look into manufacturing those braclets! Thanks for my belated Happy birthday lunch! I went back the next day and got two of those shakes and surprised the kids with them for Breakfast this morning! It's Christmas after all! Hope you had a great day!