Sunday, September 7, 2008

Preschool!

Dash Started Preschool this week and could not have been more excited! I waited until the day before school began to tell him he was going. He was such a great agreeable kid the rest of the day. Things that would normally have him throwing a fit did not bother him. He was just way to excited to go to school, like Daddy! He didn't care that he had to drink water instead of juice or that his super cool Spiderman PJ's were in the wash. If I had known the affect that school would have on him I would have enrolled him a long time ago!

For as much energy as this little boy has he loves to sit and learn anything we are willing to teach him. He not only is learning his ABC's in English but He knows almost the whole thing in American Sign Language too. He can count to 20 by himself and he knows all his colors and shapes. Most of this I am not sure where he picked it up.

No Dash is not beating his teacher, Miss Davis, with the rain stick but it does look that way. Notice his cool backpack. It's my Camel pack and fits him perfect. He didn't want a kid backpack, he wanted one like his dads. Already the cool kid on campus!

These are his first school projects he brought home. You can't see because he used a yellow crayon but he traced all the upper case letters really well, then got bored and made a blue alligator instead. Way to go buddy! Dad and I are so proud of you!!!

0 comments: