Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cosi

These pictures where from July 25th. I just didn't want to forget about our fun trip to Cosi. For those of you have have not been, let me tell you this family museum is amazing! It was voted number one museum in the nation. It has the coolest exhibits. You can walk through the old west and enter shops and see what it looked like in full scale. You walk around the corner and all the sudden you are walking down the street in the 60s. You can walk into dinners, appliance shops, or be an anchor on the news.

Dash learning how to holla hoop in the 60s

Chris had a bug like this in high school.

Dash the news anchor.
He could see himself on the monitors

I the human body exhibit we learned about
how babies grow inside Mommy's tummy.

Under the ocean exhibit. We were able to climb into the yellow submarine and play in the water.


3 comments:

Ann said...

That's awesome! I wanna go! Looks like you guys have done a lot of cool things. Congrats on Preschool for Dash. Glad he likes it so much. Do you like the little break or were you sad to see him go?

Tami said...

How did you guys like the human body exhibit? There is one coming to SLC and there are protestors and stuff. But I wanna go! I think it looks awesome! Did you feel like the bodies were there for education or for voyeurism and morbid artwork? I think if it's educational then it's a good thing, not disrespectful of the dead or anything. Just wondering what you felt the "spirit" of it was.

Rebecca McQuivey said...

The human body exhibit was one of our favorites! It wasn't as graphic as the "the body" exhibit, like the one in vegas. They didn't have any cadavers. There are two many little kids in this museum for that I think. I know people that have gone to the exhibit that you are talking about though and they all thought it was very educational and cool. I think that it is one of those things you will have to judge for yourself though.