Dash and Miley are the quirkiest kids I have ever known! They are constantly cracking us up.
Dash will howl like a wolf every time he poops in the toilet. He is also obsessed with poop, farts, burps, and dirt. All conversations lately lead back to one of those favorite topics.
Every time Dash hears the neighbors use their drill he thinks he is pooping his pants and has to sit on the toilet until they are done.
If Dash gets out of bed at night and wants us, he stands at our door (or at the top of the stairs if we are down stairs) and clicks his tong.
Chris watched the kids while I went to the grocery store the other day. Apparently Dash didn’t know where I had gone. When I came home he ran up and hugged my legs as hard as he could and yelled “MOMMY YOU’R ALIVE!” I guess he was pretty worried I wasn’t coming back.
Dash is afraid of deflated balloons! When I say afraid, I mean nervous breakdown, freak out! He loves balloons that are already blown up, but don’t try to blow it up in front of him unless you want to watch him climb the walls. He used to be afraid of penguins and the popcorn style ceilings, but he has gotten better.
Miley thinks it is so funny to blow raspberries at Dash. Dash only blows raspberries in defiance and thinks that she is trying to be mean, so he has to blow them back at her harder. They go back and forth trying to out blow/spit the other until they are laughing as hard as they can. It is the funniest thing to watch and Chris and I can’t help but laughing with them.
If hugs were pennies I would be a rich women! Miley and I each get roughly 1,600 hugs a day from Dash. He is the most cuddly, grateful kid! All day long I hear Thank you for juice! Thank you for animals! Thank you for wipen’ bum! The list of things that he thanks me for is never ending. Today we were at the doctor for Miley and to pass the time I had dash looking out the window telling me what he saw. We were counting motorcycles and every time we saw one he would get so excited and give me a great big hug.
Dash and Miley are truly one of a kind kids and I am so glad that they are mine! I wouldn’t trade these moments for anything
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Quirky kids!
Posted by Rebecca McQuivey at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love it!!! I'm glad I can leave comments now, especially with being so far away. We are in our house now and busily getting things put back together.
How fun!! Your kids are so cute and have such great personalities. I am also glad that you are still alive. Oh and at least Dash is a real boy and into all that stuff although it is hilarious on the drill thing!! So funny what a great kid!
Popcorn ceilings scare me too Dash. Cute fun facts about your kids. I liked reading more about them.
Post a Comment