Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miley's Week long Birthday Bash!

Chris's best friend and mission companion, Ryan Houghs, surprised Chris with a visit on August 19th. It was awesome! Chris had no idea he was coming. We had our friends the Bodells over for dinner. While I was setting the table Chris was looking at something on the computer. Houghs snuck in and was standing behind Chris then offered him the salad he was holding. Chris jumped about a mile! We loved having Houghs visit. On Miley's Birthday we decided to celebrate with Miley's favorite people...Jake and Kara Bodell and Houghs. We all went hiking in Hawking Hills then went out to eat at Texas Road House.

A week later I had a friend party for Miley at our pool. Needless to say she got a lot of attention this year and was very spoiled.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I want a week long birthday bash! You look HOT Becca! Hey, we are good any of those days if you wanna come. If it's too long of a drive, maybe we can meet in the middle. Let me know what is the best for you. Tuesday E.Jay is in class ALL day so I will be pretty bored. And Fri or Sat works great too. Seriously! so call me and let me know what you think!

The Munfords said...

Becca you look great!!! I love Miley she is looking more and more like her hot mama everyday!