Becca has embarrassed me many times on this blog so I figured it was her turn. Well, that and I love her and know that she won't brag about herself so I'm going to do it for her!
The story goes something like this: soon after Miley was born Becca came up with this saying, "looken fine in 2009". The point of the saying was to remind her of a goal she made to lose her baby cushion by 2009. Most people don't reach thier goals but Becca isn't most people and shes more than met her goal. She has not only lost the weight but she has also dropped seven or so dress sizes. She looks great!
Anyway, I'm keeping this post a bit of a secret and maybe it will be up here long enough for a few people to see it :) Love ya Becca!!!





6 comments:
You do look great, Rebecca!!
I am proud of you Rebecca, I hope I can follow in your footsteps after this baby. I want to be looken fine in 2009 =)
That's so funny because I told Ammon the other day that that was my new motto for next year except during the year, not by the year 2009!!! I am going to need your motivation!!
Seriously though...you look great. What are your secrets? How did you do it? I am amazed by you and your hard work!! That is fantastic and not easy to do!!! Good for you!
Us girls have commented every time your name comes up how great you look! I really want to loose my baby cushion too as soon as this baby comes (if she ever will!). Yes, please tell us your secrets so we can look half as good as you do! :)
Wow! I forgot that was your motto. I am following in your footsteps, somehow.....
You are hot!!!!!!! And dieting is hard. I have a really hard time when it comes to bread. Dang that bread it gets me every time!!!! I'll even pick restaurants just because of the bread. I should follow your example.
Post a Comment