Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Mormon Man was a big hit at the ward Trunk-or-Treat last year.  How could it not be!  It was a full body spandex suit with stirrups bottoms. A few weeks ago the bishop stood up in Elders Quorum during opening exercises and forbid Chris from wearing it to this years Trunk-or-Treat. 
So being on the activities committee this year and being totally dedicated to our callings we decided to get inked for halloween.  Nice tats huh!  
I was in charge of the decorations.  The amazing thing was that I was able to decorate the entire gym on a 30 dollar budget.  I give credit to hours-upon-hours of mindlessly watching shows like trading spaces and being raised by my mom the Thrift Queen.
My beautiful butterfly!

My Crazy monkey and his banana!

My sexy punk rock boyfriend!

7 comments:

Jen said...

You did a great job decorating! It was a really fun night....thanks for all your hard work.

Katie Busken said...

The trunk-or-treat was so much fun! Thanks for having two callings and doing them both so well! By the way, I love the new family photo at the top of your blog.

Harada's said...

You guys looked awesome and you did a great job with the decorating!.....Sorry chris I like Bob's Tatoos better =)

Tami said...

I saw those tattoo sleeves at Walmart too and immediately grabbed them, then remembered that Dave bought that blow=up old lady and baby last year so he has a costume :( You guys look totally rockin' though. And your family pic is so great. I like your hair. And your dimples. And your kids.

The Munfords said...

Way cool guys! It looks like you had a lot of fun and your butterfky and monkey look great!! Oh and I to love your family pic it is great and I love the short haircut!

Krystal said...

Whoa! You get skinnier in every picture! You need to eat some Halloween candy or something! You look great! Oh, and you all look very cute in your costumes.

The Oppies said...

HAHAHA! I am totally with the bishop on banning Mormon Man, those spandex would embaress the boldest of us. LOL. I loved this years couple costumes. All you need now is a Harley.